Friday, March 26, 2010

Epicurious - My Perfect Breakfast

Photobucket

TGIF it's friday!
Let’s kick-start this blog with...breakfast at Epicurious! :)

Photobucket

Two poached eggs with grilled ham on English muffins, drizzled with lots of hollandaise sauce – my perfect breakfast. I do not like hollandaise sauce which is too rich in buttery flavour. Here, the hollandaise sauce tasted so wonderfully on its own, thick and rich, with the right combination of lemon and butter. Without doubt, they have one of the best hollandaise sauce.

Photobucket

It is my enjoyment poking through the poached eggs, watching the runny yolks soaking the toasted muffins. Sinking my teeth into the perfect Egg Benedict ($12), oh my, this is heaven.

I love breakfast at Epicurious. However, it may not be the best place to enjoy a quiet breakfast especially when it is packed with breakfast people during weekends. If you wish to have breakfast or brunch here, be an early bird. ;)

Epicurious
60 Robertson Quay
#01-02 The Quayside
Tel: 6734 7720
http://epicurious.com.sg/

5 comments:

HungryEpicurean said...

Bella Vanilla, nice blog =) i like the pictures!

Shirin said...

Hey my dear, love your blog!! Bring me here one day, please! xx

Amasou Umasou said...

Welcome back girl. :)

I'm more tempted by the purple skinned potato than the egg benedict :P

Anonymous said...

Argh everyone's been to Epi except me =(

Bella V said...

hungryepicurean: thanks :)

Shirin: No need to say please. I will definitely bring you there one day!

Amasou-Umasou: Oh ya. I forgot to mention about that delicious potato! It was well-seasoned and really tasty! I polished off everything on the plate. /haha

myfoodsirens: Laurent is just nearby! Go there for breakfast and desserts at laurent! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails