Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweet Indulgence

Photobucket

Sweet Indulgence. If you think that it’s a cafe selling all the sweet delicacies, you are half-right. Besides the irresistible desserts like tiramisu and chocolate lava cake, Sweet Indulgence is a bistro restaurant which offers a variety of tapas, pizzas, pasta and main course.

Photobucket

Simple bar counter, comfortable seating and dim lights create such a warm and cosy atmosphere. This is definitely the kind of place I fall in love with. Friend and I were led into the restaurant greeted with smiles by the friendly staff. Pleasant start to a great dinner.:)

Photobucket

We didn’t have any appetizers to start off with as we are saving for desserts later. The Aglio Olio with Spicy Prawn was highly recommended by the staff and it was really delish! The spaghetti was done perfectly al dente; each forkful was firm to the bite and delicious. And the sweetness of the crunchy prawn matches beautifully with the fragrance of the olive oil and spices. What I love best was the spicy kick that really zest up the whole flavour of the pasta. I will gladly return just for this. ;)

Photobucket

Then came the Pan-sautéed Salmon Steak. The salmon was so fresh and tender, nicely grilled with light seasoning and it just tasted good on its own. Paired with the creamy sauce and mash potatoes, it was really scrumptious.

And ending off our delightful dinner with their signature Tiramisu. Tiramisu is definitely one of my favourite dessert. The smooth mascarpone cheese and moist savoiardi fingers infused with coffee & kuala was absolutely divine. I happily indulged in my beloved tiramisu as each mouthful melts in my mouth. I like that the alcohol level was not too strong, allowing me to enjoy the sweetness of the delicate dessert. Look at it, she’s a beauty. :x

Service was impeccable, so were the food and ambience. Guys, if you want to please your girlfriend or your date, this is the place to go. A romantic dinner, soothing music and great desserts, no girl will say no. ;;) I would love to return to this place again for the signature chocolate lava cake that I’ve missed out. Their promotion changes every month so do check out hungrygowhere for more information.

Sweet Indulgence
2 Stanley Street
Tel: +65 6223 7707

4 comments:

Jer Lin said...

that tiramisu looks absolutely tantalizing! i wish i could stick a fork into my computer screen and help myself :p

Bella V said...

Stargirl: hehe. Their tiramisu is one of the better ones around. You should really try it! :)

HungryTrotters said...

Tick in a box, one of the places to bring hubby! Thanks Bella V.

Bella V said...

HungryTrotters: Trust me. You'll love it :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails