Sunday, August 15, 2010

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar

Photobucket

Max Brenner has been my favourite place for a comfort hot chocolate drink. A friend of mine has been pestering me to bring her to there as she has been wanting to try out their hot chocolate. Without any hesitation, I recommended the Italian Thick Hot Chocolate ($7.90). The hot chocolate comes in dark, milk or white chocolate version and both of us had the dark version. Sip a big mouthful from the mug as the thick chocolate glides down your throat. It is so luxuriously thick and smooth. Absolutely heavenly :) The difference between their regular hot chocolate and the thick hot chocolate is the addition of vanilla cream that makes it so rich in flavour. This is one drink all chocolate lovers should not miss. Try it and I'm sure you will crave for more ;)

Max Brenner
8 Raffles Avenue, #01-06/08 Esplanade Mall
Singapore 039802
Tel: 6235 9556

6 comments:

Amasou Umasou said...

Haha, I was just there this afternoon before a play but sadly didn't get to try their souffle.

Bella V said...

Is it unavailable? Did you try out anything there?

HungryTrotters said...

i'm a Max Brenner fan since I was in Manila :) It's better than those i've tasted in Brugge, Belgium :)

Bella V said...

HungryTrotters: Wow. I didn't know they have outlets at Manila too. What is your favourite drink there? :)

HungryTrotters said...

I love the Italian Thick Hot Chocolate too! And i'm a dark chocolate fanatic so i always choose what you guys had.

It has been in Manila for quite sometime, I also love Ecuador Dark with Orchid Oil :)

Have you tried the Suckao?

Bella V said...

haha. yes. I used to love suckao. But ever since I tried the Italian thick hot chocolate, I've been crazy over it :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails