Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cedele All-day Breakfast

Photobucket

It's always great to know more places serving all-day breakfast right?
I love Cedele's Sandwiches, and now, I'm loving their all-day breakfast. :)

Caramelized Banana Pancakes with Sausages ($12.90)
Photobucket
Just when I thought I've tried most of the good pancakes around, Cedele surprised me completely with the softest pancake ever. Sweet bananas embedded within the soft pancakes are such a delight! I love the uneven shaped pancakes and slightly charred surface which makes the pancakes more aromatic and fragrant. Dipped into the thick maple syrup, I'm in heaven. ;;)

Apple Cinnamon Pancake - without sides ($9.50)
Photobucket
Apple and cinnamon is the best combination ever created. And apple cinnamon pancakes? The smell of the pancakes was pure ambrosia. Need I say any further? :)

Scrambled Eggs (+$2)
Photobucket
Many brunch places serve scrambled eggs. Ordinary dish but certainly hard to make a good one. Cedele certainly has one of the best scrambled eggs, second to the one at Food For Thought. Very creamy and buttery.

Photobucket
Thank you Cedele, you make me love you even more. :x

Cedele All-Day Dining
Raffles City Level 3
#03-28A Raffles City Shopping Centre

Takashimaya Shopping Centre
391 Orchard Road
#B1-37 Takashimaya Shopping Centre

Wheelock Place
501 Orchard Road #03-14
Wheelock Place

Great World City
#01-01/02 Great World City

5 comments:

red fir said...

Softest pancake ever... I like! :)

I've only had the blueberry pancakes before & I loved it for the thinness & softness.

Glenn Lee said...

PS I made a bad decision to order poached eggs at Cedele once, and well, let's just say, never did again. Haha, pancakes - still not convinced!

Jer Lin said...

i've got to visit cedele again to see if their pancakes are softer than FFT's (:

muchadoabouteating said...

I so want to eat those pancakes :) if only they have all day breakfast at railmall!

Bella V said...

ice: haha. I find the blueberry pancake too thin for my liking. lol

Glenn: I tried their sunny side-up too. But it was wayyyy to oily! But the scrambled eggs are good though. :)

stargirl: I have not tried the ones at FFT. Let me know which one is better!

PY: You can eat Cedele's pancakes when you're in town!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails